Dr. Steven Anderson
- Undergraduate School: Morningside College, Sioux City, IA
- Optometry School: Illinois College of Optometry, Chicago, IL
- Affiliations and Certifications: American Optometric Association, South Dakota Optometric Society
- Family Eye Care
- Ocular Disease Management
Dr. Anderson is a native of Sioux City, Iowa. In 1976, he began his professional career in Yankton, where he grew a multi-office system, which later merged with Vision Care Associates in 1997. Outside of work, he is quite the cook and wine connoisseur, so he enjoys experimenting with new flavors. He also loves to spend time with his only granddaughter as often as possible.
His favorite part of working for Vision Care is being around an enthusiastic and welcoming staff. Not only do they allow him to provide excellent care to his patients, but the environment allows him to enjoy his time there. He will boast to never described his job as “work,” because he just simply enjoys it so much.
Interesting Facts about Dr. Anderson
- He goes snow skiing in Colorado every year.
- He travels with his own stemware.
|Yankton, SD||2701 Fox Run Parkway||57078||(605) 665-2020||Details|
|Plainview, NE||516 W. Locust||68769||(402) 582-4554||Details|