Dr. Mark Struble
- Undergraduate School: Mount Marty College, Yankton, SD
- Master’s Program: University of South Dakota, Vermillion, SD
- Doctorate Program: Illinois College of Optometry, Chicago, IL
- Affiliations and Certifications: American Optometric Association, South Dakota Optometric Society
- Ocular Disease Management
- Post-Surgical Co-Management
- Contact Lens Fitting
- Family Eye Care
Dr. Struble is a native of Rapid City, South Dakota, however, he ventured across the river from his hometown to settle in Aberdeen. He’s been with the Vision Care Associates team, serving various locations since 2001. He stays plenty busy with family life, as he has three daughters at home. When he can find spare time, he enjoys using it for outdoor activities like hunting and, in the summers, fishing.
His favorite part of working for Vision Care is being in a group practice setting with a large network of optometrists. The network provides his patients and their families with access to quality eye care throughout South Dakota plus provides him with access to the intellectual resources of many optometrists.
Interesting Facts about Dr. Struble
- He paints custom fishing lures.
- He loves to travel.
|Aberdeen, SD||310 8th Ave. NW||57401||(605) 225-2020||Details|
|Miller, SD||300 W. 5th||57362||(605) 853-3285||Details|