Dr. Laura Slowey
- Undergraduate School: South Dakota State University, Brookings, SD
- Optometry School: Illinois College of Optometry, Chicago, IL
- Affiliations and Certifications: American Optometric Association, South Dakota Optometric Society, InfantSEE® Provider
- Ocular Disease Management
- Pediatric Eye Care
Dr. Slowey is originally from Pierre, South Dakota, but she now lives in Yankton. She has been with Vision Care Associates since 2011. She enjoys spending time with her three sons and husband and they travel when they can. When the weather is nice, you can find her on the golf course. She is also active in her community, working as an integral member of both 100 Women of Yankton and the P.E.O. Foundation.
Her favorite part of working for Vision Care is being around helpful and friendly staff members. She enjoys being surrounded by an amazing work environment, particularly because she knows it is a beneficial experience for her patients as well.
Interesting Facts about Dr. Slowey:
- She plays musical bells and the piano.
- She is a HUGE SDSU Jackrabbit fan!
|Freeman, SD||1008 Industrial Rd||57029||(605) 925-2020||Details|
|Yankton, SD||2701 Fox Run Parkway||57078||(605) 665-2020||Details|