Dr. John Olson
- Undergraduate School: Dakota Wesleyan University, Mitchell, SD
- Doctorate Program: University of Missouri-St. Louis College of Optometry, Saint Louis, MO
- Affiliations and Certifications: American Optometric Association, South Dakota Optometric Society
- Ocular Disease Management
- Dry Eye Disease Treatment
- Glaucoma Treatment
- Contact Lens Fitting
- Family Practice Eye Care
Dr. Olson is originally from Foley, Minnesota, but he now currently resides in Mobridge and has been with Vision Care Associates since 2013. He enjoys time outdoors on the water, playing golf, traveling, and spending quality time with his wife and son.
His favorite part of working for Vision Care is being in a group practice setting where he has the knowledgeable resources of other doctors readily available if needed to provide further care to his patients.
Interesting Facts about Dr. Olson
- He has been on a medical mission trip to Haiti.
- He enjoys wine, particularly cabernet sauvignon.