Dr. Darren Dohman
- Undergraduate School: University of South Dakota, Vermilion, SD
- Doctorate Program: University of Houston College of Optometry, Houston, TX
- Affiliations and Certifications: American Optometric Association, South Dakota Optometric Society
- Ocular Disease Management
- Glaucoma Treatment
- Contact Lens Fitting
- Family Eye Care
Dr. Dohman is originally from Aberdeen, South Dakota. He spent several years in Texas, but ultimately returned home to Aberdeen to join Vision Care Associates in 2006. When not working, he mostly enjoys playing golf, hunting, and fishing. His kids also keep him busy as he can be seen attending their hockey, lacrosse, and cross-country competitions.
His favorite part of working for Vision Care is being surrounded by the camaraderie of the group setting network of Vision Care doctors. He feels the strength in numbers allows us to offer the best medical knowledge to our patients.
Interesting Facts about Dr. Dohman
- He is a huge Pittsburgh Steelers fan.
- He may be a bit of a Star Wars nerd.
|Aberdeen, SD||310 8th Ave. NW||57401||(605) 225-2020||Details|
|Britton, SD||701 Main St.||57430||(605) 448-5151||Details|